Thursday, January 15, 2009

Testimonial I

(source:http://kathmanduaffairs.com/)

Assalamualaikum dear readers and customers,

We just wanna share a lovely testimonial from our latest Tudung Pashmina wearer - Aznin. This is what she wrote in her blog. :-)

To those of you who are tudung/hijab wearers or plan to start wearing...check out this site. I bought one recently and am quite happy with it. If you're a housewife like me, chances are you rarely go out shopping. I can't remember the last time I bought a tudung for myself. The tudungs that I wear these days are mostly gifts from relatives who went makan angin in Indonesia. You know, the easy-wear, hassle-free type. I love those and wear them all the time (see my profile picture).

Anyway, this site I'm recommending sells pashmina tudung. I love this tudung for a number of reasons...

  1. Senang pakai...sarung je...
  2. Light-weight so if you belit2 pun it doesn't seem like you're wearing a neck-brace underneath your tudung hehehe
  3. It's long enough for a variety of styles
  4. Long enough to double it up as an instant wrap (like a shawl) in case I'm feeling a little chilly - imagine dalam panggung wayang and you forget to bring your sweater!
  5. In case in the future you want to upgrade to tudung labuh, this one works. No need to buy new sets of tudung.
So there you go! Thanks Aznin for your review on our collection! We heart it! She has bought several tudungs from Pashmina 2-Tone Embossed and Pashmina Sulam Timbul.

So ladies, what are you waiting for? Place your order now! ^_^