Friday, December 26, 2008
To date, after about quarter a year introducing MaxAzaria's Collection - Tudung Pashmina Sabrina, alhamdulillah, we are very happy with the response given by our customers about the product. :-) Most of our customers and agents are from 'off-line' communities, and after some thought we think it's time to broaden our market to 'on-line' communities i.e. via www.
We really appreciate your views and comments to ensure the quality of our products can be improved from time to time.
Anyway, for first time buyers who might be clueless with which Pashmina Design should they chooses from, here are some tips:
1. Our evergreen and Best Selling Tudung/Hijab is Pashmina 2-Tone Embossed. The material is rich, soft and silky. Hundreds of these design have found their 'new home' for the past few months :-) It was a hit for Eidul Fitri this year and still going strong. Many prefer this over the others simply because it is suitable to wear with any printed Jubah/Abaya, Baju Kurung and Jubah Seluar. Because the garment is plain (with beautiful embossed print), it fits most clothing in your wardrobe - just like Tudung Bawal, . The only different is that, Pashmina is not transparent like Tudung Bawal (unless we stated so), so rest assured Insya-Allah, you can wear this as your 'telekong' when you want to perform solat.
Our Best-Selling Colours? BLACK, MAROON, OLIVE GREEN and BROWN!
2. Type of Material : we categorized the Hijab into 3 types of material; light-weight, medium-weight and dense.
Light-weight: Suitable in all weather.
Our Product: Taj Mahal, 2-Tone Embossed and Sulam Timbul
Medium-weight: Slightly thicker than light-weight. Suitable in all weather.
Our Product: Turkish Delight, Blooming Rose, Batik
Dense: Tighter weave, densest of all 3 materials, suitable for travelling and in air-conditioned area
Our Product: Silver Queen and Rainbow
3. Measurements: The dimension of the Hijab/Tudung is quoted as following:
Tudung Pashmina with Awning has 2-unequal-length sides represented by LENGTH A and LENGTH B, all are measured in inches.
If you're still stuck, do contact us. Let the experts do the job!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
- Use an underscarf if you would like
- Place wrap hijab over your hair leaving one side longer than the other
- Pin at the base of your chin comfortably
- Pull the longer side of the hijab under and over your chin, so the wrap hijab frames your face delicately
- Pin with your favorite hijab pin at the top of your head or use a straight pin
- Use your favorite decorative underscarf or another hijab underneath for decoration, and follow the directions above
- Instead of pinning at the top of your head, pull the wrap hijab over your shoulder and pin
More on How To Wear..? is available here.
All photos and explanations are property of http://www.almuhajabat.com/, almuhajabat et all 2005©
Saturday, December 13, 2008
1. You don't have to wash the pashmina everytime after wearing it - less laundry need to be done! All you need to do is just air it. (of course you still need to wash it after sometime :)
2. Once you iron your tudung pashmina, and wear it, and later hang it properly, you then do not have to iron it again the next time you want to wear the tudung.
3. Less washing and less ironing, it's hard not to fall in love with this tudung, right? :-)
1. Wash your pashmina in cold or warm water using mild, natural soap or shampoo.
2. Rinse until water runs clear and then drip dry away from direct sunlight.
3. Wring or hard twist may damage the garment. If the pashmina needs pressing, always iron at warm or medium setting.
Pashmina refers to a type of fine cashmere wool and the textiles made from it. The name comes from Pashmineh, made from Persian pashm (= "wool"). This wool comes from changthangi or pashmina goat, which is a special breed of goat indigenous to high altitudes of the Himalayas. The wool has been used for thousands of years to make high-quality shawls that also bear the same name.
Pashmina is an Urdu and Persian word which only became popular after the so-named shawls, woven in Kashmir, started being popular in the west. Pashmina shawls were originally shawls hand spun, woven and embroidered in Kashmir, and made from fine cashmere fiber.
2. What is Tudung Pashmina Instant with Awning?
Tudung Pashmina Instant is a shawl that has an awning to make us - ladies, hassle-free in styling the shawl. Some people love to wear Pashmina like Arab's style ('lilit' it all over) but some prefer to retain their face shape like wearing a normal 'Tudung Bawal', hence with a magic wand, we transformed this beautiful garment into Tudung Pashmina Instant with Awning.
More info on the product can be found here.
3. Why should I buy from you?
"Because we are drivers too" is what we hear from ESSO. As for us, "Because we wear it too!" Yes, I (Azie) wear it day in day out and I could testify that it is one of the most comfortable hijab I've ever wear. Firstly, it complies to our Syariah guidelines (i.e. not transparent, right sizes and length), secondly, you are ready-to-go within seconds because the tudung is very easy to wear.
4. How to purchase Tudung Pashmina Instant?
You can contact us via sms (preferred choice), call or email. Please provide your full details i.e. phone number, email address, interested products (name/code), colour and quantity. We will confirm on the availability of the items before you may proceed with the payment.
5. How can I make the payment?
Payment can be made to our Maybank / Bank Islam bank account. Details of the account will be given once the booking is confirmed.
Soon after making the payment, please inform us through sms AND email the transaction slip to email@example.com. Payment must be made within 3 days after making the booking.
6. Which courrier service that you use?
GDEx, Pos Laju, Pos Express, FEDEX/DHL.
7. What is your Return and Refund policy?
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We pride ourselves in carrying only the highest quality of our product, MaxAzaria Collection. If there is any defect, you may return the item to us. Please contact us within 3 days after receiving your order. Once we have received the item in it's original condition, we will immediately issue you a refund, excluding shipping cost.
8. Where is your location?
We are home-based business located at Taman Seri Rampai, Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, a close proximity to Wangsa Maju. Customers are welcome to view the product at our house, preferably during weekends.
9. I am from abroad, how can I make the payment?
To date, we only accept Paypal for international customers.
10. How can I be your agent?
Simple, call/sms us at +6013 221 9893 or drop us an email and we'll then discuss the terms and conditions.
11. Who are your agents/dealers?
List of our agents can be found at the right sidebar of our website.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
At MaxAzaria, our aim is to provide the best quality of hijab that is ‘Syariah Compliant’. Having our own brand name – MaxAzaria Collection, we are dedicated to offer Muslimah in Malaysia and also worldwide, another style and way of wearing your hijab. Pashmina is never out of style, and due to that, we ‘engineered’ the garment and transformed it to Tudung Pashmina Instant!
So what is Tudung Pashmina Instant?
Basic structure of the tudung looks like below. It has an awning so the pashmina is hassle-free to wear. It also has two unequal-length sides, the right one is always longer than the other which is essential for you to add-in style in wearing the hijab.
You may click here to get the feel of how to wear our Tudung Pashmina Instant. Women will never had enough of Tudung in their wardrobe (just like shoes!), so why not trying one of our collections or just buy it for someone that you think will like it. Who knows, you might made someone’s day a little brighter :-)